Thursday, June 12, 2014

Honolua.

This was probably one of my favorite days of the whole trip. We started off by going to Lahaina to have some lunch at Cheeseburger in Paradise. (I deleted my only picture I took of Lahaina but I am pretty sure it is on instagram if you are dying to see it.)

The next part of the plan was to drive to the blowhole but we randomly decided to stop where some cars were parked and we were definitely glad we did.



I am pretty sure we walked into a dream land. I have never seen somewhere so beautiful. I love the forests around Utah but I am pretty sure that I would be perfectly happy living in the rain forest...as long as no coconuts fall on me...




It only got better when we got to the end of our walk.




We were at one of the most amazing beaches I have ever seen. And it was just my style. I HATE sand with a passion so a rock beach is heaven to me!



These signs kill me. I think they are hilarious. I was kind of mad that we weren't prepared to snorkel but I guess that just means that I will have to come back!

Seriously though, this was one place on the island that I have never been to and I am super duper glad we decided to make a random pit stop. Cause lets be honest, driving all the way to the blowhole would have been super disappointing if it weren't for this stop.

(the blowhole in all its glory....)


No comments:

Post a Comment