Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Golden Birthday!

Guys I am like super depressed that my Golden Birthday is over but it was probably the best day/week ever so I probably shouldn't be complaining. 

I took my Maisie to the zoo. 




I hung out with lots of lovely friends.

I went to the drive in (which everyone should do more often, super fun and only a tiny bit sketchy haha)

I visited Sarah in Provo and took zero pictures which is really disappointing. 

I went to the aquarium and also took zero pictures. Apparently documenting the best week ever was not important to me. 

I celebrated my sweet baby sister. 



I watched lots of World Cup games.

And finally, #annasgoldenbirthday happened and it was everything I was hoping for and more. I guess that means I can check one more thing off my bucket list


And yes, I did listen to Taylor Swift's 22 approximately a million times.

No comments:

Post a Comment