Thursday, June 19, 2014

Food.

And last but not least, here is a post all about the food of Maui. I mainly go to Hawaii for the food and I was certainly not disappointed this time.

If you know me at all then you know that fish tacos are my one true love. And this is not an exaggeration.


My future husband will have some big shoes to fill because he will never be able to compete with my love for these tacos. Give me a fish taco and I will always be happy.

Now I have already mentioned the Makawao doughnuts but they deserve another shoutout.


Look how happy I am to be holding a stick doughnut!

The Kihei Cafe is just perfection. There are really no words to describe how good I feel about this place. They have the best breakfast on the earth and I would eat there every day even through it was so hot I almost passed out on the second day we went there.



And now, for the real star of the show. Mama's fish house.

First of all, this is the setting.


Who could ever be mad about eating on the beach???

Now the food.

Maui onion soup

Lobster and crab stuffed mahimahi

Kuau chocolate pie

And I didn't even get a picture of our appetizers.

Mama's is seriously the best food on earth. I have never had anything that I liked better. (except maybe a bourough market grilled cheese) I can not say enough good things about Mama's.

Now that you have seen a small fraction of all the food I ate you will understand why I came home a little pudgy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment