I recently read this article that was about a doable bucket list. I loved it because I feel like most bucket lists are kind of ridiculous and unattainable. So in the spirit of that, here is my summer bucket list.
- go to the zoo
- go on a hike every week
- go to antelope island
- write more letters/write a missionary every week
- go out to eat by myself
- have the best "golden birthday" ever
(if someone wants to throw me a surprise party I would not be mad, hint hint)
- visit Ivy in New York
- cook at least three recipes from my pintrest board
(and cook something every week)
- take my dog on lots of walks
- have another "fancy friday"
- go to lagoon
- make some sort of craft project
- go camping
- read a book a week
- go on a road trip
- have a picnic
- movie marathon
- do a photo a day project
- go to a Bee's game
- go "unplugged" at least one day a week
- talk to a new person every week
- go to a yoga class
- go to the temple once a week
(and visit 3 new temples)
- play lots of tennis
And I am sure I will add more as the summer goes. If you have any more ideas for me to do or you want to join me on some activities I would LOVE to have some company!
Hooray for the best summer ever!