Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Bucket List.

I recently read this article that was about a doable bucket list. I loved it because I feel like most bucket lists are kind of ridiculous and unattainable. So in the spirit of that, here is my summer bucket list. 

- go to the zoo

- go on a hike every week

- go to antelope island

- write more letters/write a missionary every week

- go out to eat by myself

- have the best "golden birthday" ever
(if someone wants to throw me a surprise party I would not be mad, hint hint)

- visit Ivy in New York

- cook at least three recipes from my pintrest board
 (and cook something every week)

- take my dog on lots of walks

- have another "fancy friday"

- go to lagoon

- make some sort of craft project

- go camping

- read a book a week

- go on a road trip

- have a picnic

- movie marathon

- do a photo a day project

- go to a Bee's game

- go "unplugged" at least one day a week

- talk to a new person every week

- go to a yoga class

- go to the temple once a week
(and visit 3 new temples)

- play lots of tennis

And I am sure I will add more as the summer goes. If you have any more ideas for me to do or you want to join me on some activities I would LOVE to have some company!

Hooray for the best summer ever!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I'm going to have to add some of these ideas to my bucket list also.

    ReplyDelete