Thursday, May 8, 2014

Graduation.

So one time I graduated from college.



First of all, who invented these hideous cap and gowns? I always thought I was missing out on something by not wearing one at my high school graduation, but I would give anything to go back to just wearing a white dress. Cap and gowns are the worst!

But really, I can't believe I graduated. I feel like I tricked everyone into letting me graduate. I can't believe I am old enough to be done with college. 



College has been really different from what I expected it to be but at the same time it was just what I thought. People always say that you either love high school or you love college. I don't know why you can't just love both. I felt like I loved both but in different ways. 

High school was super fun and I thought I had the world all figured out when I finished. But then I went to college and realized that I really didn't know anything. College wasn't fun in the same way that high school was but it was better. I feel like I learned who I am and who I want to become. I figured out what I want to do with my life. 

I am sad that it is over but I am ready to move forward with my life. That is probably the most important thing I learned in college. We all have to constantly be moving forward and figuring out who we are. 

So yay college! Thanks for being good to me and teaching me way more than I ever thought I would learn. 

Well now if you will excuse me, I am off to Hawaii!

No comments:

Post a Comment