Thursday, April 10, 2014

Wants.

One of the most annoying things in the world to me is when people say "if you want something bad enough and work hard enough then it will happen"

That is just not true! 

Maybe that sounds so pessimistic and awful of me but its not true.

Believe me, there is nothing I want more in this world than to be Kate Middleton, but no matter how hard I work, I will never be Kate Middleton. And that is just how it is. 

 Life isn't fair and hard work can help make it more fair but most of the time it won't.

Now that is not to say that some people just have horrible lives and they shouldn't even try to make their lives better because there is no point. There is obviously a point to working hard for something but there is no guarantee that it will work out.

There are things that I want so badly I can hardly stand it. I have done/am doing everything I can to get those things but sometimes it just doesn't work out. And although it hurts for a little while I know it is for the best. 

I know that I will get something else even better for me. 

So while it may be nice to think that you will always get the things you want if you work hard for them, you just won't. And that is a good thing. It may not seem like it, but I can promise that it is. Everything is going to work out just how it should and you will have all the happiness you could imagine...but it might not be just how you imagined it. 

2 comments:

  1. You are already way classier/funnier/smarter than Kate Middleton so I don't think I'd worry about that.

    ReplyDelete