Wednesday, April 9, 2014

High School.


I am sure that everyone is sick of hearing about how great my high school was or how much I loved it. And if that is the case for you then stop reading right now, but if not then you are really in for a treat....kind of.

The Washington Post recently posted a list of America's Most Challenging High Schools and guess whose school ranked 19th in the country....oh right, mine!

I am so so proud and grateful that I got the opportunity to go to Waterford. It was a huge part of me becoming who I am today. I know everyone says that about their schools but I am totally serious. Waterford is a huge part of who I am and what I am doing. I really don't know where I would be if I didn't go there. Ok, I would probably be in college but I can assure you that I would not be on the path I am on right now and I would definitely not be succeeding in the ways that I am now. Waterford is the root of almost everything I have done in my life.

Recently I have had quite a few discussions with different people about how prepared I felt for college and how I have felt that college has not been as hard as everyone made it out to be. Honestly I think spring semester of 11th grade was the most challenging time I have ever had in school (but I am sure grad school will challenge 11th grade). 

So although high school was hard academically I am so grateful for it. Waterford truly is a remarkable and exceptional school and I am so glad they are finally getting the recognition they deserve. 

#goravens

No comments:

Post a Comment