Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hi

Oh hi blog, there you are. 

I can't quite accept that I am actually done with college and no one can make me do any more work for my undergraduate degree ever! 

What the?!?

Real life people graduate from college, they don't let babies finish college and that is just what I feel like. 

Anyways, 

The past little while has been quite good. I just feel really content, satisfied, and happily busy. Which means I haven't been doing enough thinking to come up with a really deep wordy posts. (Probably no one is mad about that)

So I will just tell you that life is good and that finishing college is good.

Figuring out what to do with yourself for the summer is not so good....if anyone has any jobs they want me to have that would be marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment