Monday, March 17, 2014

Zion's

Spring break was good to me. I spent half of it laying in my bed doing nothing and I spent the other half in St. George. And in typical St. George fashion we had to go to Zions.


Now I don't think that Rachel was expecting to go on a very hard hike but then I suggested we just do Angel's Landing and she kind of unwillingly obliged.

It was worth it.



Even the infamous switchbacks were not totally unbearable.


We were really proud of ourselves when we reached the plateau that is kind of at the top. Then I told her that we really needed to do the rest of it that involves things like this...


But we obviously killed it and weren't even scared (well one of us wasn't even scared)


And we made some great new friends.


All in all, I would say it was a success. And we ended the day with the best burger I have ever had. 



Perfect day!

1 comment: