Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Subliminal

Now don't tell me I am the only one that tries to use music to send subliminal messages to people. Like when you just really want to tell someone something but you don't want to actually say the words and so you are like "listen to this really awesome song!" and then hope the music gets your point across...?

Ok. so I am the only person that does that?

I would love to give you an example of songs I could do this with right now but most of them are a little too obvious so I won't  (If you really want to know, leave a comment or something and I will get back to you)

I think the best example I have used in the past is Brave by Sara Bareilles. Sometimes I just want to smack people over the head and tell them to stop being afraid of things So usually I just tell them I have this great song they should listen to haha.

I don't think this subliminal messaging ever really works, but its worth a shot right?

And maybe this is a super bad idea to reveal this tactic because now everyone is going to question every song I tell them to listen to...but maybe that is the point...(insert maniacal laugh)




No comments:

Post a Comment