Monday, March 3, 2014

Seniors.

If you don't already know that I am graduating from college this May then I have been a horrible blogger. The impending graduation is totally stressful and exciting and nerve-wracking and insane but I am sure I will talk about that more as it gets closer. 

But the one thing that really freaks me out about graduating is that it is the last of everything. For example, last weekend was "senior day" for the Utah basketball team. These days usually make me a little sad because it is the last time they will get to play on their home floor but this time it was me that was sad. That was the last game I will ever attend as an undergraduate. Isn't that depressing?


Maybe depressing isn't the right word. It is just like emotional. And hard for me to comprehend. College is such a huge part of life and I can't believe that these are my last days there. 

So I guess that is kind of all I have to say about that right now. 

Oh, and the Utes won so thats always a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment