Friday, March 7, 2014

Grad School.

When I started college I remember saying to Lauren "there is no way I am going to grad school. 4 years of college is more than enough for me".

Well here we are a little less than 4 years later and I would like to officially say that I have been accepted to Grad School!


I got accepted to the U and I am just waiting to hear from one more school before I definitely make my decision, but secretly I am pretty sure I will be going to the U. It is like the perfect program for me and gives me more chances to keep cheering for my Utes. 

Now you might understand why I specifically said "undergraduate" in this post or why I said I have a little more motivation to work hard this semester because I have to send them my official transcript after I graduate. Which means they will see these pesky last semester grades. 

I can't really tell you how I feel about this. I am nervous and a little anxious about if I am making the right choice. Grad School is a huge commitment and what if I am not ready for it? At the same time my heart just feels that this is what I need to do. I need a little more education so I can really get to where I want to be. 

I also just have to say how grateful I am to everyone who helped me to get to this point. Honestly I would have never made it this far without my parents, family, and friends. For some reason when my friend Austin commented on my instagram and said "Heck ya!!!" I literally teared up. You are all too good to me and I don't deserve it.

So thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me to make my dreams come true, and honestly some of you have made my dreams come true without me even doing any work. 

So here is to life taking me to grad school!

No comments:

Post a Comment