Monday, March 24, 2014

Failing.

Do you ever have times where you feel like you are failing at just about everything? 

Cause that is how I feel right about now.

My parents have been out of town for the past week and I have been in charge of my siblings, add that to the busiest week of my life and it just seems like I can't quite get anything done right.  Like I am spread a little too thin. 

It is really frustrating to have so much to do that you can't do anything fully right. 

So just as I felt like nothing was going right and I really couldn't keep it all together I got a lovely email from my friend Lauren. 

Lauren is on her mission in Paris and I haven't heard from her in quite a while. For some reason her email just really made everything click back into perspective.

 I am doing ok. I may not be at my absolute best right now but eventually everything will stabilize and I will be able to feel in control again. Sometimes it just takes a little time of being out of balance for everything to balance out how it really should be. 

So, I am trying my best to keep everything running smoothly but I just have to keep remembering that everything is fine, it may be imperfect and out of control but that's just how it is right now. There is nothing I can do the change the situation so I just have to keep doing the best I can. 

1 comment:

  1. Remember it's ok to ask for help sometimes too. :)

    ReplyDelete