Friday, March 14, 2014

Awkward.

It has already been established that I love buzzfeed. I can't even put links to all the places I have referenced buzzfeed on this blog because there are too many. Anyways, I was on there the other day and I was seriously dying over this list. 


Seriously one of the funniest things I have ever seen. And then I got to #20 and almost died laughing


Take a minute to try and figure out why I found this so hilarious.

Oh, maybe the fact that the guy on the left is wearing a BYU sweatshirt and this so obviously happened on BYU campus. 

Maybe now you can understand why I love the U and why we spend so much of my life mocking BYU.

#sorrynotsorry #goutes

Also, you can take this London Landmarks quiz and see if you can beat me. I was semi-proud of myself until Ivy told me her score and then I was really embarrassed. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure this is Andrew Hales . . . he purposely does awkward things and puts them on Youtube. Haha he has some funny ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. It's all too much. I should never look at buzzfeeds at work because I always end up laughing inappropriately.

    ReplyDelete