Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Arrows

Ok I know I have already posted about this song but I really can not get over it.


I am still listening to it constantly.

There is just something about it that makes me happy. If I am in any sort of a bad mood this is the song I listen to and it automatically makes me feel better.

I even made the amazingly talented Sarah make me some designs of it. 




I think I love it so much because it basically just says that you have to do what makes you happy. Everyone has different things that satisfy them and thats ok. In fact, thats marvelous!

Everyone is different and we are all just doing the best we can. So we all just need to follow our arrows towards what we think is right and what will make us the happiest. 

I know you all think that is probably overkill on this topic but I really can not get enough of the song and the whole idea. In fact, I tell everyone I know to follow their arrow all the time. If you know me personally and I haven't told you that yet just wait, its coming. 

So I really hope you are all following your arrows towards what you think is right and what will bring you the most happiness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment