Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Overwhelmed.

Do you ever have times where you just feel overwhelmed? Not necessarily overwhelmed by all you have to do but overwhelmed by life in general?

Like there is just too much.  

There is too much talk about school. There is too much talk about graduating. There is too much thinking about grad school. There are too many things I want to say. There are too many thoughts. There are too many things I want. There are too many things I have. There are too many options. There are too many people. There are too many activities. There is too much unknown. There is too much known. There are too many emotions. There is too much life.

And all of these equally important and good things are vying for my attention at the same time. 

So I just end up in a little ball of  distress unable to do anything. 

Please tell me I am not the only one that feels this way sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment