Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Fashion week.

Wait, you guys thought we were going to go through fashion week without a post from me about it? Good joke. You may recall my post from last fashion week but here we go again.

I am not usually the biggest Rodarte fan but this collection is perfect. I mean, sequin coats??? 

Source

Source

Oscar De La Renta really can do no wrong and this 20's inspired dress is too much.

Source
Sequin dress? I don't mind if I do Betsey Johnson

Source

This one by Jeremy Scott is a little out there but I imagine it more comfortable than a snuggie.

Source

This is just too good. And something that you could actually wear every day!

Source
And yet another totally wearable look!

Source
And now, for the grand finale I give you Marchesa. The things they can do with fabric are just out of this world.

Source
Source
Source
How good is that?

I was plesantly surprised this season because I loved a lot of looks from designers I am not typically fond of. Such a good fashion week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment