Tuesday, January 7, 2014

St George.

Don't worry, I haven't already given up on goal of no blogging this week, I wrote this last week and set it to publish today. I am not giving up that easily.

I spent the past week in St George with Austin and his family. As soon as he asked me if I wanted to go, there was no hesitation. The warmth of St George was exactly what I needed. 



These pictures might not seem significant but the fact that you could actually see and feel the sun was amazing to me. I am so sick of this winter and it really just started.

Let me first say that Austin is seriously the best uncle ever. Little Olive and Truman are the luckiest kids on the earth.



And he's not too shabby of a gymnast either.



My favorite thing we did was go to Zion's National Park. We just did a really easy hike/walk with the kids but I could not believe how beautiful it was.




I am pretty proud of most of the pictures I took but I really can't take any credit when the surroundings are this beautiful.


And Truman was obviously the best little hiker there ever was.



Mostly all I am trying to say here is that I NEED to always be in the warmth so if anyone wants to invite me anywhere southward I am so down! 


Oh, and I actually want to go back to Zion's and go on more hikes? #whatthe

2 comments:

  1. It's warm out here and I've been trying to get you to come visit for forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's warm out here and I've been trying to get you to come visit for forever!

    ReplyDelete