Friday, January 17, 2014

More.

Wait, you guys thought I was done with telling you about my resolutions and the like? Oh how sorely mistaken you were...because I am not done yet.

I have one more very important resolution to share with you. 

Every day I am going to write down something that makes me happy. 

I often find myself throwing little/huge pity parties for myself and wallowing in how hard I think my life is. But honestly, I have a pretty great life and sometimes I just need to remind myself of that. I hope that by writing down a little bit of happiness every day I will be able to more easily remember how good I have it. 

So I am off to document my happiness and if you ever find yourself in need of a little pick me up just listen to this song and write down some of the things that bring you happiness. I promise you wont regret it. 


1 comment: