Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hedgehog.

Let me just tell you all about the best experience I have ever had in my life.


I don't know if you can tell by my face but I am in love with this hedgehog. 

This is Maisie's class pet cookie dough and a few weeks ago we got to keep her over the weekend. To say that everyone was obsessed with her would be an understatement.



She was at our house during the busiest weekend of my life but I am not going to lie and tell you that I spent way too much time holding this little hedgie. 

Hedgehogs are nocturnal so she spent most of her time sleeping during the day but I came home late one night and when I walked into the laundry room she was staring at me from inside the tupperware thing that she lives in. Obviously that was a sign that I NEEDED to play with her.



Look at her curled up in a little ball!!!!

I seriously sat on the floor of the laundry room for an hour at an obscenely late hour. It was kind of pathetic but at the same time it was probably the best hour of the day. 

I guess I can just sum it all up and say that I want a pet. And if it can't be a bulldog puppy then I guess a hedgehog will suffice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment