Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Follow.

I didn't watch too much of the Grammy's except obviously Beyonce and I happened to catch Kacey Mugraves performance. I had listened to her a few times on spotify but never really paid much attention. But boy, I am obsessed now!

This was the song she sang on the show and I can not get enough of it!


Now I will not be rolling any joints any time soon but I really love the message of the song.

Everyone should just do what they want. I feel like there is so much judgement going around all the time and I am sick of it. Everyone is free to make their own choices according to what they think is right. As long as you aren't hurting anyone then do what you want. In the end, you are the only person that has to live with your choices so why is it anyone else's business?

You do you and I will do me. 

Ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment