Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Pickle.

I wasn't going to share this with the world but I couldn't resist.

So I have this friend named Spencer, he actually gets a decent amount of exposure on the blog but I never name him precisely because I want a way to test if he is actually reading the blog. (Because I have told him not to! But he does have permission to read this post because it is about him.)

Anyways, I am always daring him to do things and he never ever does them. It is like one of my biggest disappointments in life that he is so anti-dare. But he finally did one!

The other night we went to 7-11 to get a slurpee. This happened after a fairly large freak out on my part because I couldn't get the frozen yogurt that I wanted. I think that is an important part of the story because he probably just did the dare to pacify me. 

Well, you know those disgusting pickles they have? The huge ones that are in bags of juice and have probably been sitting on the shelf for like 18 years? They look sort of exactly like this.

(with a finger for comparison)

Well I triple dog monkey ice blackhole dared Spencer to eat one....and I am pretty sure he hated every moment of eating it but he still finished it.


I have never been so proud in my whole life. 

Ok, that is an exaggeration, but I was still pretty happy about it. Oh, and I also take credit for eating like 1/4 of the pickle because he was being a baby about it. But that's beside that point.

The rest of the night was definitely a down grade from this moment because it involved me running, a conversation about Obamacare, and unsuccessfully trying to scare people. 

But really, can anything compare to eating a giant pickle?

No comments:

Post a Comment