Monday, December 23, 2013

Houses

We have a family tradition where we all decorate gingerbread houses. Everyone says it isn't a competition but we all know it is.






As you can see, everyone was really into it.

I typically abandon my family and join my aunt Kasey and we dominate. Like two years ago we made a Twilight themed house and it was the best thing ever. But this year she brought her boyfriend and that means I had to stick with my own family...but don't worry, we had the best theme ever.


Please tell me you can figure out what our theme was....

Ok, you can't. Its obviously the royal family. I mean, what other theme could I possibly do??

And while my house was obviously the best one I think Kasey and Nick did an ok job with their "Reindeer Game of Thrones" house


No comments:

Post a Comment