Thursday, November 14, 2013

Walking.

I have long legs. Everyone is always like "how great! Your legs are so long!" and really I am just like "try finding a pair of pants that is actually the right length." But besides always having too short of pants my only real complaint about my legs is that everyone else in the world has shorter legs than me which mean they walk wayyyy too slow.

In fact, I think the quote that best describes my whole life is "Please move at glacial pace. You know how that thrills me." (Name that movie)

In my family we are fast walkers. It stems from my grandpa walking at a very brisk pace and the rest of us having to always try to keep up with him. I like to think this is evolution in real life. I enjoy walking fast. Why would I want to waste my valuable time walking slow when I could just get where I am going. 

So when I saw this GIF with the caption "When the person in front of me is walking at a snail's pace" I just had to share it.

Source
But really people. Lets just move along.

4 comments:

  1. The Devil Wears Prada! Watched that two nights ago. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ding ding ding. We have a winner! Such a good movie.

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear you didn't get the Steiner short legs :) I had no chance....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it wouldn't be a bad thing to have shorter legs haha.

      Delete