Thursday, November 21, 2013

Oh Land.

I seriously resisted getting spotify for a long time. Lets be honest, I didn't get it because I was scared and I thought I had to connect it with my facebook and didn't need everyone seeing what I was listening to. 

(Speaking of that, can someone tell me if my spotify usage shows up on my facebook?)

But I finally gave in and I think I am in love. I really like that they suggest music for me based on my taste. I am always looking for new things to listen to but most of the time I just resort to the newest Katy Perry or Ke$ha cd. 

When spotify suggested I listen to Oh Land I wasn't expecting anything great but she may be my new favorite singer. Her music is so catchy and I am OBSESSED. Watch these videos and I promise you will not be disappointed. 


This next one is definitely my favorite song!


No comments:

Post a Comment