Monday, November 18, 2013

Kimi.

My favoritest friend Kimi is getting married on Saturday and I could not be more excited for her. Seriously, I have never seen a person more in love than Kimi is with Alex. For all the time I have known Kimi she has always said that she wasn't sure she would ever get married because she didn't think she could commit, but she is prime example of just never having the right guy. Alex is so obviously the right guy for Kimi and I am so so glad she found someone to make her so happy.

Oh and it doesn't hurt that they are basically models...


Kimi had her bridal shower a few weeks ago and it was so much fun! I am usually not the biggest fan of bridal showers but this one didn't force me to play any horrible games and I got to be with my favorite people. I am serious, if you have something boring you have to attend just invite Ellen and Ivy and it will automatically be the best time. 


I am just so happy to have these girls in my life. They are seriously the best and I am obsessed with them . I was so worried when I went to London that I wouldn't make any friends, little did I know that I would find my best friends for life!

Hooray for Kimi and Alex!!! I know you are going to have the best marriage and I am so thrilled for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment