Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween

Let me start off by saying, I really dislike Halloween. It is just not one of my favorite holidays. But this year was pretty dang good. 

Mostly because I had the best costume ever.


I will give you a minute to think about it and then guess....

Oh my goodness! You are so smart! I was obviously Kate Middleton with Prince George. 

And I even had this beautiful ring from Wal-Mart to complete the look.


Ya you are jealous that you did not think of this outfit first. 

I was actually really proud of it even though no one could figure out who I was. Seriously people, I am only the most famous woman in the world!!!

Besides the fact that people didn't know who Kate was, I had a lovely night and I hope all of you did too. Does anyone have any costumes they think can beat mine??

4 comments:

  1. Is it sad that if I saw you and I didn't know what the costume was from the dress and baby and crown (which I would), the second I saw the ring it would have given it away?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all! I was so happy when I found that ring. Who knew wal-mart could be as classy as kate? haha

      Delete
  2. how did people not know who you were?!?! i don't even understand. that makes zero sense to me!! best costume of my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was pretty obsessed with it! I loved yours too

      Delete