Wednesday, October 9, 2013

September.

So I have been kind of putting off addressing my September goal. I feel like I did a really good job of it but I am not sure that I can put it into a quantifiable list of what I did. I made progress but it is hard progress to track.

Does that make sense?

Anyone who knows me well will already have heard me going on and on about everything I have been doing and I am sure it bored them out of their minds. I would also like to apologize to anyone who I asked for advice or ranted to. I know that my problems are not really your responsibility but thank you for putting up with me. You know who you are.

Now, for October I don't really have a goal. I am already like a third of the way through the month and so I feel that making one now is a little bit pointless. Plus I am a busy little bee and I have a lot going on this month (which is not a good excuse for not having a goal but it is the excuse I am using).

I think I am just going to work on being more patient. Cause that is something I always need to work on.

I kind of feel like this goal thing was going really well until I got to August and then it all just kind of went downhill. And I am not really mad about that. I feel like I got a lot out of the goals I made and I am proud of myself.

That being said, if anyone has any ideas for a November goal I would love to hear it!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe a goal for November could be to come and visit Provo more often?

    ReplyDelete