Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Out

You guys are going to think I am like seriously depressed with all the posts I have going on that are fairly deep but I promise I am not. 

Earlier this week I was feeling a little overwhelmed, confused, frustrated, and kind of annoyed. I was just going to take a nap but this horrible congestion I have had lately proved that no napping was going to happen. So I decided to get out of the house.



 I went up Millcreek Canyon and just kind of drove around until I found somewhere to stop. I was going to hike but the previous mentioned sickness decided that was not happening. So I just sat in the woods...


Other people might think that sounds like a weird waste of time but it was just what I needed. I needed to be alone and try and reconnect with myself. 




I am so lucky to live so close to the mountains and I do not take advantage of it enough. Nature really is the perfect place to run away for a little while and figure things out. When I came home I didn't know any better how to handle the situations I am currently facing but I felt refreshed and had a new energy to continue on. 

Sometimes you just need to take a few minutes to reconnect with yourself and take some deep breaths.

2 comments:

  1. first off, AMAZING pictures. like, hello!! second, i literally JUST did this. sometimes it is seriously the only thing that can help. i love the mountains.

    ReplyDelete