Monday, September 16, 2013

Fashion Week.

Fashion Week is basically everything that is good about the world. Like really. I love it. 

I have spent way too much time this week going through all the collections and choosing what I like best. So here are some of my favorite looks.

Marc Jacobs

Oscar De La Renta

Delpozo

Jenny Packham (this whole collection is to die for)

Marc Jacobs was killing it with the sequins

Victoria Beckham.

I couldn't forget the lovely Rachel Zoe

I am addicted to Prabel Gurung and I don't care who knows it

I had never heard of Delpozo but they seriously killed it

Ralph Lauren

Zac Posen

Could Marc Jacobs finale piece be any more gorgeous?
I think Zac Posen was straight up trying to murder me with this next dress.

Zac Posen
And last but definitely not least, Diana Von Furstenberg made this dress especially for me and I am seriously considering buying it.

DVF
These dresses really are almost too much for me to handle! Also the fact that I was able to narrow it down to 14 is a serious feat, I could have picked like 500.  Which one is your favorite?

1 comment: