Thursday, August 22, 2013

Horses.

I promise we are so close to the end of the posts about Montana. I really just don't want to forget anything.

One of my favorite things we did was go on a horse back ride to have dinner in the woods. I have done a lot of horse riding in my life but not so much recently so it felt really good to get back in the saddle.

Me and Kasey made sure that everyone knew we were serious about this.


All of the real cowboys thought we were such dorks for dressing so obviously western. I mean, braids? Really?

As soon as I got assigned to the tallest horse ever and got on without any help they changed their tune.


This picture does not do it justice but this horse is seriously HUGE. His name was jumbo for crying out loud. And I think that I might be in love with him. Such a cool horse.



I love horses and this ride really made me want to take my horse up into the mountains and just explore. Doesn't that just sound like heaven??


And cowgirl Maisie would not let herself get forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment