Monday, August 19, 2013

Fear Factor

Are you guys sick on Montana yet? Cause I will probably never be.

One of the funniest things we did in Montana was do family fear factor. Basically, we just ate a bunch of gross stuff.


Looks appealing, right?



Those are just some of the things we ate. 

The whole list is: 
-vienna sausages
-green olives with jalapenos
-dog bones
-pickled ginger
-goat cheese
-spam
-pea flavored baby food
-dried seaweed
-pickled okra
-anchovies
-sardines
-worms

Some of the things actually tasted ok. Oh and yes there were real living worms involved.


Will was really freaked out by worms.



I on the other hand ate my worms in like 3 seconds. I know that is disgusting to admit but I really wanted to win. And I did!!!

Aren't you guys proud of me???

I never win things. And I know it is gross that I ate two worms but let me tell you, that 20 dollars was worth it. Ha.

Oh and here is one more picture of Will being a baby.





3 comments:

  1. Have you ever read the book "How to Eat Fried Worms"? I feel like you'd appreciate it. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you just swallow them or did you have to chew?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just swallowed them. No way I could chew those things...maybe they are still living in my stomach....gross

      Delete