Monday, August 12, 2013

Cherries.

Right along the banks of Flathead Lake is apparently ideal cherry growing land and you know we took full advantage of that.



It is a good things that no one else was at orchard this morning because we basically filled up the whole place. They had never had a group that big come to their orchard.








This is just the first of about a thousand family pictures I tried to take with my family. As you can tell, they are horrible at it.


A large spider tried to steal my cherries but I was having none of that.



 Baby Avery is my favorite thing on this earth and I think cherries might be her favorite things.




I am pretty sure my immediate family alone bought like 16 pounds of cherries. 

Sorry not sorry.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, take me here PLEASE!! cherries are my favorite thing like EVER!! best summer treat

    ReplyDelete