Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Board.

One time during my birthday week post I mentioned that I was working on a craft project and then I never brought it up again. I know you guys have been anxiously awaiting me to reveal my my project for almost two months. I can't believe I kept my fans waiting. 

First let me say I am not good at crafts. And honestly I was really proud of how my room was looking. Even this wall that just had paper taped to it...


I decided paper taped to a wall was not good enough, so I thought making a homemade corkboard would be easy enough.....

Boy was I wrong.

I started with this foam board and then hot glued the cork to it.



Those pictures make it look a lot easier than it was. It took me multiple hours and a lot of anger to get it looking even remotely acceptable.

After I let it dry and let my anger pass for a few days I worked out a way to actually hook it to the wall.


I think that picture pretty much explains how I decided to do it. I think this is the step I am most proud of cause I figured that out all on my own. 


I know it looks a little sad, but I am pretty proud of it.

I completed it with some pintrest pictures and I think it looks semi-acceptable.




Don't be jealous that you are not as good at crafting as I am.

1 comment:

  1. hahah! i love it. so jealous at your crafting abilities!

    ReplyDelete