Wednesday, August 14, 2013

100.

Today we interrupt your routine schedule of Montana recaps to tell you about something really amazing.

On August 3rd my great grandpa turned 100!!!!


Can you even believe that??? 100 years old!!! And personally I think he looks great for living for a century.

He still goes into the office every day. And up until really recently he was walking like 2 miles a day. That is more than I walk and I am like a fifth of his age.


Everytime I think about the fact that he was born in 1913 I am blown away. Think about everything that has happened in his life time. I can hardly comprehend it. And when I think about that I figure we should stop thinking it is so funny that he doesn't know how to use his printer.


He is one of my biggest inspirations. He teaches us all to work hard and live a healthy life. I am so beyond grateful to still have him in my life. A lot of people do not even get to grow up with their grandparents and I get 20+ years with my great grandparents. How blessed is that??

Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment