Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Royal Baby.

You guys might not know that I love the royal family....oh wait, you guys did know that? Because I am very very open about my love of all things famous/british/classy and that is the definition of the royal family.

Anyways, the royal baby is basically the best thing to ever happen to me. 

Maybe that is an exaggeration but maybe it is not. 

I seriously can not tell you how excited I have been about this baby. Maybe on monday morning I was walking around my house chanting "royal baby! royal baby" 

But that is just a maybe. 

I also spent all morning on Tuesday watching the live feed of the hospital so I could know exactly when they left and see a glimpse of that little prince. 
And I can not tell you how happy I was! Are they not the cutest thing you have ever seen???

I just die.

I can not wait to hear what his name is! I have my own guesses on what it will be but I don't feel like revealing those just yet.

Hooray for the royal baby!!!!

Oh and also it is my sister's birthday. It should tell you how important this is that I haven't even made a whole post about my sister on her birthday. Worst sister ever award? Or best baby watcher award?

You decide


No comments:

Post a Comment