Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Rooftop.

Another activity I did this weekend was go to Provo to go to the Rooftop Concert Series.

It was a torrential downpour so they had to move the concert inside and we got a little confused about the time and ended up waiting in line forever and a half.


As you can tell Sarah was really thrilled about the wait.

Once we finally got inside it was lovely. I got to see one of my favorite bloggers C Jane Kendrick in real life and she was wearing a flower crown, so ya I am jealous.


The opening band was to die for. I am not even kidding. New favorite band.


They are called The National Parks and I am OBSESSED. I need to go to every single one of their shows. I need to listen to them 24/7 but since they haven't released and album that is making things very difficult for me. But seriously, look them up.

The rest of the concert was a Rolling Stones tribute. I don't love the Rolling Stones.But I do love it when the lead singer of Neon Trees is one of the singers!


I would say the concert was pretty successful and I was super glad I went. So so fun and I can't wait to see what they are doing next month!

1 comment:

  1. Anna! The national parks are some of my really good friends! I need to introduce you to them! xxx

    ReplyDelete