Monday, July 22, 2013

Mountains.

Yesterday we went up to the Albion basin to look at the wildflowers. Don't be sad if you don't know where that is cause me and my mom didn't either but we learned it was just my dad's fancy way of saying Alta.


Also, did you guys know that Alta is its own town??? You learn something new every day.

I guess you could say that it was pretty...



Please forgive the fact that Maisie is nearly incapable of smiling for a picture.



Oh and don't worry, I got one super far away picture of myself. Just the way I like it.


We are so blessed that we live so close to these gorgeous mountains and I definitely do not take advantage of them enough. 

I mean, how stunning is this??


So if anyone wants to come play in the mountains with me, I am pretty sure I will be there every day. 

I can not get enough!

Maisie can't either.


Oh, and what kind of photo post would this be without a vertical picture of something kind of industrial?


I guess I have a very distinct photography style. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment