Friday, July 26, 2013

Brothers.

Wow I must be feeling extra sentimental this week.

Because after that touching post I wrote yesterday about Ellie now I am writing about my brothers.





My brothers have been on the boy scout jamboree for the last three weeks. And let me tell you, it has been heavenly at our house....I mean, we missed them so much.

Well I kind of missed Henry because I couldn't discuss sports with him. And I kind of missed Will because I had to do some of the work he normally does. Like put the chickens away. Don't even get me started on that night.

But they are coming home today. Having them home will make our house a lot louder but it will also be back to normal. Having them gone made me realize that I miss the noise and craziness that is my family.

We may all fight a lot but I am pretty sure that is how we express our love....or that's what I am going to say so it doesn't seem like we hate each other.

We will see how long this sentiment lasts because we are going on a road trip next week and I am pretty sure I am not going to miss them at all after five minutes in that car.

But for right now, I am glad that they are coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment