Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Bloglovin'

Honestly I do not know what is happening with Google Blog Reader but apparently it shut down? It still seems to be working for me so I guess I just don't know what it happening.

Anyways, if you haven't already you can just import your blogs from google reader into a bloglovin account. So that is fun!

Or you can just follow this link and find me 


Or you can just click the button in the side bar. 

Or you can just not read my blog. I will not be mad either way. 

And if anyone really understands what happened with google reader I would love some insight?

3 comments:

  1. Is it bad that I don't even know what google reader is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just like how you read the blogs you follow. Like I think the google follower thing doesn't work anymore. I don't really know.

      Delete
  2. haha! isn't it odd?! all that hype and it seems like i can still follow blogs through my blog list reader. weird. oh well. bloglovin' is pretty awesome!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete