Saturday, June 15, 2013

Pre-Birthday!

I would just like make a public service announcement and inform everyone that my birthday is in one week. 

That means you should be preparing your gifts and surprises.

I am kidding....well kind of...I really like gifts

But I am kind of freaking out about it. I read a article the other day that said 

"I don’t know if it’s just me, but every single time I officially turn a year older, I am filled with this conflicting emotional cocktail of doom. I am joyful, incredibly depressed, utterly anxiety-ridden. I am a hyperactive sphere of energy, yet also a simmering pot of self-indulgence"

I am definitely anxiety-ridden and I have no idea why. Maybe it is because I think that 21 is a real age and I should start trying to be a real adult. That is pretty dang scary to me.

So we will just see how it goes...

Oh and I am serious about the gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment