Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Mama's

Ok wait, do you guys remember when I went to hawaii? I know that was forever ago but I just remembered that this post exists so here we go.

We went to Mama's fish house in celebration of my mom's birthday.


She even got a fancy card which I documented with a blurry photo. It even says her name on it! Spelled correctly! 

#birthdaymiracle



This was my meal. It was lobster stuffed mahi mahi. Are you kidding me? Have you ever heard of such a thing that sounded so delicious?? Oh mama, it was good. Probably top 5 meals I have ever eaten in my life.

Let's just be honest. Best meal I have ever had.


I picked the creme brulee for dessert. It was also great. I prefer my dad's homemade creme brulee but I will never complain.



Just when you thought it couldn't get any better we realized this chocolate cake exists. Ok well not really cake. More like pie. But tastes like heaven. 

And when you thought we couldn't get any fatter...


They brought my mom special ice cream for her birthday. I can not quite remember what was in it but I think mangos? Or passion fruit? Whatever it was it was good.



We finished off the meal with these gross pudding things. Literally the only thing that wasn't divine and I had to eat it last. Super not cool.

But I guess the rest of the meal and the fact that the restaurant was on the beach makes it ok.


View from our table



Hooray for Mama's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment