Friday, June 14, 2013

Lauren.

My Lauren left on her mission on Wednesday. I didn't think it would be so hard. I already have a list of things to write her in her next letter. How do you just stop talking to someone that you talked to every day??? Really, how am I expected to do that?

Anyways, her farewell was on Sunday and they had some amazing desserts 



And I know what you are all thinking, who frosted those Eiffel Tower cookies??? Because they look great. Oh it was me, thank you so much for the compliment. 

But truly, Lauren is going to be an amazing missionary and I am so proud of her. She is doing the best thing she could possibly be doing right now...but that doesn't mean I won't whine about it. 


1 comment:

  1. girl i totally understand. like 100%. it sucks, but it gets better. and then there are days were it sucks again. haha

    ReplyDelete