Monday, May 20, 2013

Wes.

So I have this friend. His name is Wesley. 

He is the writer that I wish I was. The things he writes just hit me. And move me in a way not many other authors do. I don't know if it because I know how spectacular of a person he is or because his writing is just the most amazing thing. 

He is also one of the funniest people to live on this earth. When we get together it gets a little out of hand.  He also told me that I should start making videos for the blog cause they way I talk is funnier than the way I write. So maybe we will be seeing videos in the future?  

(do we think videos are a good idea?)

Wes, I think you are one of the most talented people I have ever known in my life. And I am really exciting for this next adventure you are about to go on. 

You can read some of the things he writes here. I hope you will like it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment