Thursday, May 16, 2013

Taft

I think that this past Tuesday was the perfect day. The weather was heavenly. I got to play with one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen. And I got to see my best friend after two long years. 


I mean, who wouldn't want to hang out with that kid?

Taft is literally the best human on this earth. I am so so blessed to have him as my cousin and so excited that he is back from serving his mission. Japan will surely miss him but I could not be happier.

Also, these are his scriptures.... #whatthe. 


The whole family got together to see Taft and the night literally could not have been more beautiful.


Don't you just die over the cuteness? He kept running around giving high fives and then decided it would be fun to high five me in the face. Luckily he is cute...



This baby is literally the most precious thing on the earth. I seriously consider kidnapping her every time I see her. But her parents know where I live and I have no way to feed her.





Wow maybe he should have skipped his mission to be a model....or maybe not...


 And the day ended with the perfect sunset. Seriously, I could not be happier.


No comments:

Post a Comment