Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Problem.

Now let me just tell you, I have a problem. 

This is my problem


Yes there is a real human on the earth that looks like that. 

And don't even get me started on his soccer skills. 

Are you dying yet?

Ivy and I LOVE Real Madrid. Like 90% of the things we talk about are Real Madrid related. It really gets out hand sometimes. But not right now, because Sergio is looking like that and I just can not even handle it.

I have realized that my future husband has a lot to live up to if he has to compete with Sergio. So maybe I should stop obsessing over him....but I probably won't

So, if you ever want to talk about soccer, or just talk about how good Sergio looks in that picture....you know where to find me.

Oh and guess what....Taft gets home today!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

That is definitely not a problem.

1 comment: