Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May 2.

Here are some more of my "photo a day" project

9th:

 10th: 

This is me getting ready for andrew and laurel's wedding. For some reason I thought that pictures looked cute?

 11th:

Bored at Henry's basketball game

12th:

This kid melts my heart right into a puddle.

13th:

I know this picture might be horrible overexposed but there is something about it that I really like.

14th:

Weird how I always seem to just take the exact same picture of different trees...?

 15th:

I was so exhausted on the 15th: that I could barely put forth the effort to take this picture. I never said that pictures had to be good...

16th:

17th:

I wish the focus wasn't off. Taft, Wes, and I went to breakfast and I made them do a photo shoot. They thought I was super weird.

18th:

 19th:

20th:

21st:

We like to play with dry ice around these parts.

I am realizing that this is actually really hard. Taking a picture every day takes a lot of work. And most of the time I forget about it and end up having to scramble and take them at like 7 before the sun goes down. But I really love documenting more of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment