Friday, May 3, 2013

Dress.

A few weeks ago I posted about Brooke's bridal shower and today my lovely little girl is getting married!!!

Last week she called and said "Hey I have a favor to ask of you, I am super busy tonight and I can't make it to Salt Lake to pick up my dress, do you think you could go pick it up for me?"

I basically had a panic attack!

She wanted me to be responsible for the most important part of her wedding??? 
(besides the bride and groom themselves obviously)

But of course I said yes and as soon as the dress was in my possession I barely let it out of my sight.


I made sure to hang it so that it wouldn't get wrinkled and so that I could see it while I was doing my homework. Please disregard the mess that my room has become.

Now Brooke is about 17 sizes smaller than me so I obviously couldn't try on her dress, plus that is vastly inappropriate, but that didn't stop me from trying on her head piece!


Isn't it so beautiful???

Well no one needs to worry cause I safely got the dress to Brooke the next morning and nothing terrible happened. 

I can not wait to go to her wedding and see it in action. She is going to be such a lovely bride.

And here is a little sneak peek of the dress for good measure...


Have a happy wedding weekend!

And watch this video. Aren't they the cutest???




(And can someone tell me how to center a video I embedded??)

2 comments:

  1. that video... i die. cutest thing of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous you are soaking up the sun in beautiful Arizona! I am also jealous you get to celebrate Brooke's wedding with her! So fun! And, I love the sneak peak of the dress. ha.

    ReplyDelete