Wednesday, May 8, 2013

April.

My goal for April was to not read any celeb news. And if you know me then you know how hard that was for me. 

Dang, it was hard. Way harder than I thought it was going to be. And honestly, I do not think I really gained one thing from not looking. I just found other not useful things to do with my time. I probably should have been more productive with my extra time but I just spent most of it crying over all the celeb news I was missing out on....kidding... kind of.

But since I missed all of April I had a lot to catch up on. 


Yes there are five People magazines on my bed. Don't judge me! We all have flaws!

Oh and have you guys seen Kate's baby bump? Is it not the cutest thing on this earth??? I can not believe I missed a whole month of it!

I am officially on Royal Baby Watch. Feel free to join me.

And I will never be avoiding celebrity news again. I am in too deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment