Friday, May 10, 2013

Andrew and Laurel


Today these two kids are getting married.


Don't they look so happy to be in love???

These people are probably in my top five favorite people on the earth. I have a literal obsession with them. I am a little sad that they are getting married and leaving me to hang out alone but Laurel said she would give me a key to their house so I am not worried. Ha!

Anyways, Andrew and Laurel, you are the probably the best couple I have ever met. You are so amazing and I am so grateful to have you in my life and I am so happy that you found each other. Cause lets be honest, no one else would be able to marry either of you freaks. I hope you have the best day!

And I am so glad you finally got around to getting me and invitation to your wedding....

(Also, do you guys think I have been to enough weddings lately? It is really getting out of hand and I have atleast two more this summer. Ugh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment